Translate

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Day 6 - Weight Loss God’s Way

PRAYER: Father, I want to know you better because you know me best. I give you full access to the deeper, hidden places in me. I am not afraid of what might be found in those places because you already know. I know you love me. Help me to truly KNOW you love me. Help move my understanding of your love for me from my head into the deepest places of my heart – into my inmost being. I want to live, love and move from my inner being where you are making all things whole and new. – Amen.

day-six-weight-loss-gods-way/

christian weight loss
Workout Of The Day (WOD)
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:17-20
Today we are going to train our “inmost” place. Our “inner being”. Physically, we could call that our TVA, something you learned about in your very first WOD. Spiritually, our inmost being is the place where God has made you solely for himself. A place where “God only knows” what’s going on with you. It’s a place where he holds everything about you, together.
Since we are agreeing here that He is the BEST personal trainer, we want to let him get after our deepest of places. It’s from those unattended places that odd cravings and unexpected thoughts and emotions spring up from.
TRAIN: Do this video. Take a post workout pic and post using #hisway31days so we can check in with you!
christian fitness
TIME: 35 minutes
FREQUENCY: You can do this 2-3x before your next WOD
INTENSITY: Be intentional about all movement. Don’t disconnect from the movement and take breaks as you need. Refuse to quit. Be totally present and feel everything. Give God any doubts, fears or insecurities as they rise up. Be intentional about moving from a grace space. And when in doubt…smile! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment