Translate

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Day 4 - Weight Loss God’s Way

PRAY: Jesus, I confess that I have been lazy with my body. I have given into comfort over obedience when it comes to caring for my body. You paid the ultimate price with your body. Please come and be the motivation and inspiration I need to get moving in step with your Spirit. When I am moving, speak to me. I want to hear from you. – Amen

day-four-weight-loss-gods-way/

christian fitness
Workout Of The Day (WOD)
It’s important that you did the Weight Loss God’s Way WOD from Day 2. Did you? If so, you can proceed to today’s workout. If not, I cannot stress enough how important that teaching will be to your progress. Especially if you suffer with aches and pain when you work out or are prone to injuries.
Now that we have set a healthy foundation for movement, let’s apply that knowledge and dig a little deeper into this holy and whole journey.
Jesus did not come to end our discomfort and our pain. In fact, He told us that things would be hard and that discomfort, pain, and suffering will be a part of our journey.
“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33
His way is not always easy, BUT it is always better. Can I get an amen? Amen!
It’s time for you to learn and train the art of getting comfortable being uncomfortable.
TRAIN: GIVE ME 10! That’s all you need to do! Ten minutes of movement! You can do this! You must see it as your time to give God what he wants, and get from Him what he says you need. Ten minutes of totally and wholly (heart, mind, soul, and body) devoted movement before a totally holy and whole God. Take a picture of yourself post workout and let us know how you feel. Be sure to #hisway31days so we can find you!
If you very overweight, start here.
christian fitness
If you are moderately overweight and haven’t been moving in a while then start here.
christian fitness
If you are fit and know you have made working out more about you than God, start here.
christian fitness
TIME: 10 minutes
FREQUENCY: You can do this workout 2-3 more times before your next WOD.
INTENSITY: ALWAYS with good form: tall spine, abs engaged and drawn inwards towards the spine. Begin to push past your “comfortable” zone in terms of intensity. It’s only 10 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment