Translate

Monday, August 8, 2016

Reborn: Day 7 - Stars

"Every Sunrise"
EverySunrise

Every sunrise is a present, a gift from God above, 
Gift-wrapped with scarlet ribbons and tied with bows of love. 
Each is a new beginning, a time to start anew, 
While all the stars are sleeping, and the rose is fresh with dew. 
Each day's a new creation, too lovely to ignore, 
And we may not find a blessing, just outside our door. 
We cannot keep the past, like fireflies in a jar, 
Nor journey to the future by wishing on a star. 
Every sunrise is a blessing, a gift for just today, 
Rejoice, my friend, embrace it before it fades away!

~Author Unknown~ 


Revelation 1:18-20The Message (MSG)

17-20 “Don’t fear: I am First, I am Last, I’m Alive. I died, but I came to life, and my life is now forever. See these keys in my hand? They open and lock Death’s doors, they open and lock Hell’s gates. Now write down everything you see: things that are, things about to be. The Seven Stars you saw in my right hand and the seven-branched gold menorah—do you want to know what’s behind them? The Seven Stars are the Angels of the seven churches; the menorah’s seven branches are the seven churches.”

No comments:

Post a Comment