Translate

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Reborn: Day 5 - Brand New Me

Poem by Tameeka Smith



I am new and improved
Looking at the world in a different view
Now this I can get use to
It took me years
To conquer my fears
With God's help I now
See everything clear
No more tears
No more saddness
Just a whole lot of gladness
Thinking negative less
Thinking positive quick
No second guessing it
Living carefree
No stress No stress
Yes Yes Yes
Feeling so blessed
Finally I am
Enjoying the brand new me
That's what God wants to see
This I truly believe
My relationship with Him
Is great and I am happy
I pray that He is pleased
By all of the positive things
That I am doing
I am always smiling
Its such a blessing
So glad that I am able 
To get things together
Not only have I changed on
The outside but on the inside
As well and its for the better
Loving the feeling
That I get when I look
Into the mirror and love
What I see
Embracing the Brand New Me
To God Be The Glory 

No comments:

Post a Comment