Translate

Monday, July 3, 2017

F.I.T for Jesus - Day 3

Good day my godly crew!

I hope everybody had a awesome day moving around with God consciously in thoughts behavior and workouts!

I had a great day after coming back from my hike in Bear Mountain New York. I woke up late my body was tired not sore but just tired but I felt accomplished in doing what I set out to do.

I plan to go back later this summer with the rest of my family and hopefully some friends as well but it's a great work out climbing that mountain talking to Jesus contemplating and just being one in his garden.

When I finally got off the bed today I moved around the house doing bills and other things. I think that making sure your budget is right is also a form of a fitness, Financial Fitness which is also important.

Once that was done I knew I had to get groceries and I figured why not walk since I don't live far from the supermarket. Once there I started asking God to help me figure out what I should buy; that would help keep my body in check. I have never really done that before. God is the best nutritionist in the world right!

I really didn't listen to anything specific I did have the Music Choice hit 100 playing in the background when I was in the house doing my budget and walking around but other than that nothing specific and when I walked to the grocery store I actually didn't have any music playing I just had my earbuds in cuz I hate flies in my ears! 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment