Translate

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Prayer Night

This is how we do prayer night when one of us is not in the US or by a phone.

Gwen:  ok bow your head
Heavenly Father thank you for letting us chat with each other and you tonight Please open our hearts and minds for your word and help us to be more like you Amen
 Sheila:  Amen 
 Sheila:  1 Corinthians 13:2 MSG
If I speak God’s Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, “Jump,” and it jumps, but I don’t love, I’m nothing.
How important is it to have faith?
 Gwen:  it is everything without what do you have
 Sheila:  Exactly
But how often to we prayer for sometjing
Something
Yet act as if God didn't hear the prayer in the first place
 Gwen:  we do that all the time
 Sheila:  And that is something I want and need
To continue not to do this year. When I pray for a need or desire then I won't be asking for it again but
Believing our lord is going to answer when it is his time to do so.
I will just thank him for already answering
 Gwen:  amen
Sheila:  That is me amen
 Gwen:  psalm 56 11-12

11
 
in God I trust and am not afraid.
   What can man do to me?
12
 
I am under vows to you, my God;
   I will present my thank offerings to you.
 
 Gwen:  I do not want to be afraid what I think,say or do I just want to be the person that God want me to be.
So when I read this verse I did not have to be afraid.
and at work I can just put on my headphones and listen to God
that me amen
 Sheila:  Amen
 Gwen:  ok go for close
Sheila:  Ok
Dear lord
Thank you for allowing us this opportunity
For loving you they way we do
We want to be bold and brave when we come to you and serve you
 Sheila:  Lord we want and desire to not fear and
Crave the world
But to stand firm in the daily battle for our souls and those we care for and those we dont
  Sheila:  Lord we ask humbly that you continue to protect our family and friends
We ask that our husbands are safe and sound, and to not give up on us, we will be together when you
Choose
 Sheila:  Lord we thank you as always for your grace and will, we love you amen

 Gwen:  amen

No comments:

Post a Comment