Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

If you ask me if I would have a year like 2013 I would have said that there is something wrong with you. I have done things that I thought I would never do and the world did not come to an end.  I always say God is funny he pushes you to do things that on your own you would never do.  He showed me that bad things can be used for good. I am glad that I have my job but that does not mean I have to like or that I do but it has made me a prayer warrior. I have learned to pray long and hard also to rely on God without him I would not be where I am. Last year I told some one that I liked them, did my fist fast, started a web site telling people about God, I started telling people in person about God. At church I help out as much as I can, I am on three ministry teams and sometimes I fell like that is not enough.  When I was board before I would go out, drink or something else, this is where I say the God is funny now when I am board I read my bible and work on website that will get his word out. If you know me or don’t know this God has done so much in my life not just this past year but this past year was something else.  I pray that this next year that God will do so much more for me and The Godly Spiritual Ladies.
In a great book I read one of the main charter said that she wanted to be a Psalms 1 Chick that is so true. So please read this verse and think on how you can be like that.

God Bless You All

Psalm 1
Blessed is the one
    who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
    or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
    and who meditates on his law day and night.
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
    which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
    whatever they do prospers.
Not so the wicked!
    They are like chaff
    that the wind blows away.
Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
    nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
    
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment