Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

01.27.13 - Deciding Who I am with God!

So on Sunday, night prayer group; I discussed about making the choice to follow God. I may not know a lot but I must make that decision to face him and let him lead me where he wants to take me. Letting go of things, people and places that I want. My hope is with my God! Here our the verses I shared: Psalm 139:23-24 New International Version (NIV) 23 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. 1 Peter 2:1-2 New International Version (NIV) 2 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. 2 Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

No comments:

Post a Comment