Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Separation: Day 2 - So this is goodbye!

Hello Ladies:

Parting is such sweet sorrow or so they say! But I've found that it's can be painful but necessary for my sanity!

Many years ago back in my early college days, I used to hang out with group of guys. I thought this group was nice cause they always paid for lunch, and who was I to say no to free lunch. It never dawned on me that these man might want something from me other then my company. But as I look back I see myself as an excuse for them and they for me.

I would rather hang with these guys then be in class or hang out with my high school friends. I was getting distracted from what I should be doing, like studying! I just didn't care if these new pals didn't. As I look back if I didn't move to another state after my fathers' passing; I don't no what would have happened to me, but I can't imagine anything good.

Honestly moving to Maryland at 18 was like me getting back to reply on christ more; cause trust me I was looking for signs of God in everything and anything but God. I was so not living my life for him nor showing others how good life can be being guided by God.

Isn’t it enough for you that the God of Israel has separated you from the rest of the Israelite community and brought you near himself to do the work at the Lord’s tabernacle and to stand before the community and minister to them?


No comments:

Post a Comment