Translate

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Steady Hope


Psalm 130:5
New International Version (NIV)
I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,
    
and in his word I put my hope


Captured effortlessly 
That's the way it was 
Happened so naturally 
I did not know it was love 
The next thing I felt was 
You holding me close 
What was I gonna do? 
I let myself go 

And now we're flyin' through the heavens
I hope this life will last forever 

I've been waitin' for you 
It's been so long 
I knew just what I would do 
When I heard your word
You filled my heart with a word 
Ya gave me freedom 
You knew I could not resist 
I needed Jesus 

And now we're flyin' through the heavens
I hope this life will last forever 
Oh oh oh oh 

[CHORUS:] 
Ain't nobody 
Loves me better 
Makes me happy 
Makes me feel this way 
Ain't nobody 
Loves me better than Jesus

I wait for right time to come 
To praise your name 
I can't believe I'm the one 
I was so lonely 
I feel like no one could feel 
I must be dreamin' 
I want this dream to be real 
I need this feelin' 

I make my praise upon your name
And know this life will last forever 

[CHORUS] 

At first you put your arms around me 
Then you put your word around me 
I can't resist this sweet surrender 
On a life so warm and tender 
We stare into each other's eyes 
And what we see is no surprise 
Got a feeling most with treasure 
And a love so deep we cannot measure 

[CHORUS]

No comments:

Post a Comment