Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2013

2-1-13 - The Beginning

Genesis 1:1 New International Version (NIV) 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Tonight while riding on a bus to NYC, me and one of my god-sisters prayed for each other and and shared a verse. No you might be thinking that I could not have thought of nothing else and you'd be half right. But to be true, this marked the second month of our telecommunications prayer group, and I was thinking tonight we start at the beginning of the month. I thought to myself, how funny it is that everything in life has a beginning and an end, even the bible which we hold as the word of God. And thought isn't that awesome! We begin this group in January but in truth it begin when I obeyed and listened to GOD 12-31-12. It begin when I was 8 years old and understood that there was a being that loved me more then my parents and I accepted his son and my Lord protector! It begin 07-20-1977 that day the Lord allowed me to enter this world. And like the word of God there is an end, but the life in between! Wow what a journey I have been on so far good bad and the ugly, with many more to go. I am grateful to have a beginning, cause the end is gonna be sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment