Translate

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Early Morning Reflections From The Toliet!

So I'm going to share a ridiculous long text message I sent to my cousins and my brothers! Lord, sometimes I don't know how my mind works; that's why I'm so grateful you do!  Jesus without you I would be completely lost instead of just being on a happy detour!


****** Text:

Good morning, I'm up at 5 and in the toilet at 6am! And I had a thought,  "It's good to be alive, giving Christ the glory and honor!". I'm reflecting at this moment, I have two younger brothers, who I'm glad to have and even happier not to live with!😋 an older sister who is trying bridge a closer relationship with.  I have in this world 6 nieces and nephews; 4 great niece and nephews. Too many to count  gorgeous on the inside and out cousins; with a handful I consider as additional younger siblings. I have some really awesome girlfriends, who have some crazy adorable partners and very  precious family members. I have a job in an industry I do actually like. And im proud to call it my profession. I have a place that I don't mind lounging my weekends away in. I'm making a  conscious effort to be physically and mentally as healthy as God provides me the strength to be. My life may not be someone else's idea of perfect but for me I am damn sure content! And yeah I do get very rarely thank god; "but don't you want more out of life?". And to be honest there is more I'd like to add to it but not more that I want from it! Well damn this is a lot longer then I expected! Well i hope you do your best to find peace in this life you are living cause you only get to do it once! Love you dearly and always your magnificent earthly goddess Sheila, from the bathroom! 🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment