Translate

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 2 - Freedom - I am free with Jesus!

Good Day GSL's!

My verse for today is:

2 Corinthians 3:17 English Standard Version (ESV)
17 Now the Lord[a] is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
My thoughts - Sometimes I feel that it's not politically correct to think the way I do. I don't feel the need to judge others; because I don't want to be judged myself, not by them. Them being the world; I just want to be judged by God. But in this world where we need to live, love and laugh with others, it can't be helped to be judged. However for me, because Christ lives within me, I'm free to be myself, regardless of judgment. 

My Song of the day is: "Don't Dream it's Over by Crowded House
There is freedom within, there is freedom withoutTry to catch the deluge in a paper cupThere's a battle ahead, many battles are lostBut you'll never see the end of the roadWhile you're traveling with meHey now, hey nowDon't dream it's overHey now, hey nowWhen the world comes inThey come, they comeTo build a wall between usWe know they won't winNow I'm towing my car, there's a hole in the roofMy possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proofIn the paper today, tales of war and of wasteBut you turn right over to the TV pageHey now, hey nowDon't dream it's overHey now, hey nowWhen the world comes inThey come, they comeTo build a wall between usWe know they won't winNow I'm walking again to the beat of a drumAnd I'm counting the steps to the door of your heartOnly shadows ahead, barely clearing the roofGet to know the feeling of liberation and releaseHey now, hey nowDon't dream it's overHey now, hey nowWhen the world comes inThey come, they comeTo build a wall between usWe know they won't winWell, don't let them winHey now, hey nowDon't let them winDon't let them win, yeah
Songwriters
Finn Neil Mullane


No comments:

Post a Comment