Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Courage

If you would have told me that I would fast for seven days. I would have said that you are crazy. If you would have told me that I would give the guy I like a letter saying that I like him and want to go out with him. I would have said that you are out of your mind. But all of these things are true. I know that what you are thinking that these things are not that big but to me they are huge. The things that scare us might seem small to the next person but to you it is the biggest thing in the world. I am in the middle of my seven day fast and the Lord has done so much in my life already and I know that he will do more.  I would not say that I found my courage or that God gave me courage to do these things.  I say that I faith in God and that is all the courage that I need. I do not know what God is planning for the rest of my fast but I faith that it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment